Quality Improvement Team Development is one part of the Performance Management Series. The work of a QI project is accomplished by a team of individuals, which is known as a QI Team. The purpose of the team is to design, manage, and monitor performance improvement activities to achieve the aim of the QI Project.
At the end of this tutorial you will be able to:
- Describe the importance QI Teams
- Describe how to choose effective members for a QI team
- Define roles of QI team members
- Describe stages of group development
Continuing Education Credits
Generic Continuing Education Credits
0.5 hours of Generic Continuing Education Credits
- Training launched: May 2013
- Estimated time: 20–30 minutes
- Free and open to the public
The planners and course authors have no financial arrangements or affiliations with any commercial entities whose products, research or services may be discussed in this activity. No commercial support has been accepted for this activity.