Performance Measurement is one part of the Performance Management Series and provides a basic overview of Capacity, Process and Outcome Measures in developing an effective performance measurement process.
At the end of this tutorial you will be able to:
- Define Capacity, Process and Outcome Measures.
- Identify characteristics of a good performance measure.
- Identify the role measures play toward achieving a larger public health standard.
Continuing Education Credits
Generic Continuing Education Credits
0.5 hours of Generic Continuing Education Credits
- Training launched: May 2013
- Estimated time: 1 hour
- Free and open to the public
The planners and course authors have no financial arrangements or affiliations with any commercial entities whose products, research or services may be discussed in this activity. No commercial support has been accepted for this activity.